In addition to our revolutionary health funding vehicles, Envision Healthcare offers traditional Section 125 Cafeteria Plans. These flexible and tax efficient programs will provide your employees with the choices they want for the health benefits coverage they need.
Plan carefully to maximize your choices and savings!!
- Pay less taxes
- Increase take home pay
- Pay for health care with tax free dollars
- Pay for child or elder care with tax free dollars
- Pay for commuting expense with tax free dollars
- Select only those benefits best suited for you and your family
Tax dollars are saved on medical, dental and insurance premiums by paying for those benefits via payroll deduction on a pre-tax basis taxes. As a result, taxable income is reduced and so are the taxes paid on employees. The amount saved depends on the employees' individual situation, such as marital status, number of dependents and tax bracket.
Envision Healthcare administers both Health Care Spending Accounts and Dependent Care Accounts:
- Health Care Spending Account: This employee funded account allows the employee to pay for his/her share of insurance premium, deductibles, copays, vision and dental expenses not covered by the insurance plan on a pre-tax basis.
- Dependent Care Spending Account: This account allows the employee to pay for day care and other assisted dependent care with pre-tax dollars.
- Transportation Spending Account: This account allows the employee to pay for parking, public transportation and van pooling with pre-tax dollars.